Bringing Photography & Videos to new Heights. Now you can get those shots that you have only dreamed of.
Cities, Towns & Villages
Water Parks, Pools & Beaches
Lakes & Ponds
- Advertising Promotions
- Auto Dealer Inventory
- Construction Sites
- Golf Courses
- Home Owners Associations
- Legal Services
- Post Disaster Relief Operations
- Real Estate – Houses
- Real Estate – Apartments
- Real Estate – Condos
- Real Estate – Malls
- Real Estate – Skyscrapers
- Real Estate – Colleges & Universities
- Real Estate – Office Buildings
- Real Estate – Property
- Resorts & Recreation
- Retail Site Planning
- Sales Presentations
- Search & Rescue
- Sporting Events
Flights are weather permitting. We are not able to fly in rain, sleet, hail or snow or if winds at the surface or aloft exceeds 15 m.p.h. All Aerial Flights must follow these guidelines.
- Flights must remain under 400 feet above ground level (AGL).
- Flights must be at a sufficient distance from populated areas.
- The Aircraft must remain within line-of-site of the operator or a spotter at all times.
- Flights must be flown in a manner that will not endanger the life or property of another.
- Flights within 5 miles of an airport will need permission from airport or may not be allowed.